Sunday, August 23, 2009


I have no idea why I'm currently attracted to these hardcore images of Sid and Nancy. But I do like the images. I'm intrigued and compelled. Sid was probaby a complete idiot, especially when drugged out....but he had the moves. I think that Nancy, in her way, from what she knew and experienced, was far more intelligent, and streetwise than Sid. For some reason, I have a soft spot for Nancy. By all accounts most people didn't like her, I suspect she craved love and acceptance too much, she came on too hard, and she put people off.

(Let me know if you like these images, and I'll post more)

7 comments:

  1. i have no idea too.
    but it's not bad, soo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, your blog is just too good!

    I love Nancy's handcuff belt. I would die if I could make/find one.

    I added you to my list of blogs (blog roll) and if you enjoy my blog enough and care to do the same, that would be awesome.

    Your blog is so inspiring, and I don't think I need to say this, but I'll be lame and say it anyway: keep up the good work! haha

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LIKE EM, cause vicious and rotten are just so interesting.
    I can't explain my inclination to the british punk era, but maybe you understand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, yes, please keep posting pics like these!
    i'm obsessed with sid, though i agree that he was probably an idiot...
    awesome blog! :)


    much love

    ReplyDelete
  5. You might like this essay I wrote about Sid and Nancy, explaining their relationship dynamic:

    http://www.enjoy-your-style.com/sid-and-nancy.html

    ReplyDelete