Monday, August 3, 2009


I totally love this editorial. For me, it's the best ed so far out of all the September mags I've seen. The stying and setting is wonderful, as are the clothes and the out of this world beautiful jewellery. I think that Freja is the perfect choice of model for this editorial, you have the fabulous contrast between her tomboyish persona and slightly androgynous looks, and the fantastically luxurious styling.
I think it's really in editorials like this that we see the blurring of the boundaries between fashion and art. Freja truly shines.

Source:
tFS

4 comments:

  1. she looks insanely beautiful in this ed doesn't she? i'm not to kean on it as a whole but she's just gorgeous! i love her hair too

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm with you on that one, i can't even remember life before the fashion spot! It's hard to get your hands on international issues of Vogue here in the UK, and it would cost a bomb. I'm glad i can see all the ed's from Paris, Italy etc.. I'm definitely gonna pick up some American magazines when i'm over there, i will treasure them forever! haha. It's not even that easy to get mag's like ID and POP here, the news agents are more interested in Elle, Cosmo and InStyle, things like that

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so freeking hot i love all her photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a stunning specimen. x

    ReplyDelete