Monday, December 21, 2009



The Kate Moss editorial is from US Vogue January 2000. The Fourth photo from the top is from Where Did U Get That which is becoming one of my favourite personal style blogs. I LOve Karen's style, she's right on on the mark - the perfect combination of feminine and tomboy with a strong showing of sophistication and just enough post-grunge edge to keep me inspired....and I love that she's based in NY and brings the feel of the city into her photo's. Check out her shots in the NY snow.

2 comments:

  1. Love Kate's ed.
    Karen's blog is definitely one of the best style blogs. Love her <3

    Thank you so much. Added you too :)

    xx
    Studded Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the punk with rainbow hair
    aaah i adore the dirtyflaws's blog <3
    it's one of my fav! ;)

    now, i love your's too<3

    http://izumihiiiflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete