Thursday, July 15, 2010


So, as I mentioned in a previous post, I always find it so interesting to see where fashion styles and trends have come from, and how old trends constantly come back into vogue with a new, updated twist. Look how the lace tights that are so in right now go back to the mid nineties, and of course Madonna made this look big in the eighties.

And I thought the look of having pockets showing beneath the shorts was new...just goes to show, this look was also already being done back in the mid nineties - modeled here by none other than Chloe Sevigny.

On another note, I am really so bored with the look of my blog, the header is totally boring me, and the sidebar pictures.....it could do with a serious facelift. I just haven't come across a picture yet that I like enough to use for a new header.....I need some inspiration !!!! Hopefully I'll find it soon:)

Source: tFS

1 comment: