Monday, January 10, 2011

If you follow fashion news you'll know that Emmanuelle Alt has been chosen to replace Carine Roitfeld as Editor-in-Chief of Vogue Paris. It was an obvious choice, and one that I personally couldn't be more pleased with. I love Emmanuelle's styling, particulary the rebellious, attitude fueled feel that she gives to so many of her editorials. Even when styling a refined brand known for elegance and good taste like Chanel or Gucci, she still manages to add an element of rock n roll attitude without compromising on glamour and sophistication. Along with the rest of the fashion community, I'll be watching with interest to see how she puts her personal stamp on Vogue Paris. Below, I've posted a selection of pictures from some of my favourite Emmanuelle Alt editorials.













Sources: The Fashion Spot, Models.com

2 comments:

  1. these images are fantastic

    http://hypnoticfascination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete