Tuesday, January 11, 2011





Kate Moss is one of my favourite models. In fact, if I was asked to choose who my one all time favourite model was, I would say Kate Moss. Kate is one of the most versatile models I've ever come across. A lot of models have a particular "look" and mostly appear in similarly styled editorials according to the look they've come to represent. Kate has the ability to become anyone. Yet, whether she's been styled as an innocent flower child, a punk princess, a free spirited gypsy, or a naked femme fatale, she's still Kate. She has the special ability to portray a multitude of different looks without losing her unique character. She becomes someone else, but she never loses her own distinctive essence.

1 comment:

  1. she's one of my favorites too! her with short hair is extremely feminine! i love it!
    x
    thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete